Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of moving your website up the search result rankings for a particular keyword/phrase.
Collective optimization of your website, both internally and externally is an extremely powerful and cost effective tool. When used in the right hands, search engine optimisation does everything needed to increase and improve all major objectives of any company, allowing them to grow in every direction under one strong and successful campaign.
our SEO expert Mr.Suresh Krishna and his team of search engineers develop your website into a well-oiled search optimized machine! Something that only needs to be developed ‘on-page’ once and then it’s yours to keep forever. These changes include content positioning, internal linking, sitemap installation, readable but optimized keyword density, title/heading tags and more.
Initial Site and Target Audience Analysis
Discussion with client / Q&A about the site, target audience, business etc.
Initial site analysis including Page Rank, link-popularity & search engine saturation analysis
- Page Rank: Google’s measure of importance of a page (rating between 0-10)
PR10 is best
- Link Popularity: It refers to the total number of links or "votes" that a search engine has found for your website.
This helps to find out who is linking to site, but also to give a useful benchmarking report to quickly show where you stand in comparison to competitors and other major online players.
- Search engine saturation: It refers to the number of pages a given search engine has indexed/crawled your website domain. Not all search engines report this information but enough of them do to create some meaningful benchmarks for search engine marketing campaigns.
Search Engine Friendliness Analysis:
- Site design
- HTML code
- File name analysis.
Keyword Research and Competition Analysis:Study of business specific keywords and short-listing most potential final keyword phrases.
Content Analysis:Content analysis based on the finalized keyword phrases.
SEO Copywriting / Copy Optimization:SEO copy optimization for existing content of the site includes
- Meta Tags
- Alt Text
- Title Attributes
- Anchor text.
Site Code Optimization:
- Customized optimization of important pages with keyword phrases
- Creation of targeted, optimized Meta tags.
- Recommendation of optimized filenames, image names & directory names
- Creation of customized Error Pages (404 error pages)
- Creation of a search engine friendly site map in XML
- Creation of optimized text-based navigation of the site
- Optimizing inter-linking within the web pages of the site
- Recommendations for controlling content headings through optimized CSS (Style sheets)
- Addition of robots.txt file for excluded content
- Hand-submissions of Home Page and Site Map to major search engines and directories
- Hand-submissions to Free search engines & Directories Submission Report
- A detailed Ranking Report after 4-8 weeks of final submission across various Search Engines.
We aim to make sure that your website is ranking in the top 3 Google results by the end of 3-6 months. To do this we suggest a package and a number of monthly hours that are appropriate for the keyword(s’) competition.